In a recent QRCA conference keynote address Merrill Dubrow, CEO of M/A/R/C, introduced us to the latest ethnography tool: Google Glass!
Although not yet on the market, Google Glass’ potential to tamp ethnography data to a whole new level is newsworthy. This is way too cool not to share.
Google Glass creates a phenomenally authentic record of behavior with an ability to view the world from the other side of the lens. With this tool, qualitative researchers will now be able to…
- Capture behaviors within life’s natural experiences
- View from the eyes of the beholder
- Observe experience that are hands-free and unencumbered
- Stay connected during purchase and product/service use behaviors
- Bring these up-close and personal experiences to clients via video clips
Keep current with… Perspectives… the new, exclusive news feed for elite professionals interested in market research diligence. Brevity, relevance and compendium is our mantra.